close


唐禹哲 影字書記者會 :D
Tang Yuzhe Movie Book Press Conference :D


大家好啊 我是禹哲 :D
Hello Everyone! I'm Yuzhe :D

就在昨天 舉辦了我的影字書發表會
My movie book press conference was held yesterday.

很開心 有很多很重要的人 以及支持我的歌迷都到現場來了
I'm very happy. Many very important people (VIP), as well as those who supported me, came.

這本書對我 還有公司來說意義很大
This book is of great significance to my company & myself.

除了是一本模式創新的影字書之外
Other than an innovative movie book,

再來就是自己嘗試了寫劇本 這對我們來說都是很大的挑戰
It's also an attempt on my part at writing a script. To us, this is a very big challenge.

但我們還是堅持要去做
But we still persisted on doing it.

因為我跟公司想要給大家的 都希望是最不一樣的
Because my company & I wish to give everyone something different.

不知道大家看了滿不滿意啊
Wonder if it meets everyone's expectations or not?

娛樂線的官方部落格也有我的最新活動
Badaclub will update my latest activities.

希望大家多多支持喔
Hope everyone will lend their support.

還有 關於前兩天發生的拍戲意外
Also, regarding the accident that happened while filming two days ago

很多人都留言關心我 謝謝你們
Many people left messages to express their concern for me. Thank you to all of you.

我沒事 只是一點點皮外傷 不要擔心喔
I'm fine. Just some minor abrasions. Don't worry.

大家晚安 :D
Goodnight Everyone :D



* 翻譯 by missyoopsiie ~
Translated by missyoopsiie




好高興禹哲在百忙之中還上來和我們說說他的近況~
還好只是一點點皮外傷~ 不是什麼嚴重的傷~
希望禹哲已恢復心情~ 別再自责了~ =)




PS: 若想複製這片翻譯過的文章, 請說明來源~ 因為我可是花不少時間來翻譯的哦~ 謝謝囉!
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    missyoopsiie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()