close




我回來啦 :D
I’m back :D



大家好啊 我是禹哲
Hello everyone. I’m Yuzhe.

我回來啦
I’m back.

今年第一次在香港過聖誕節 也是第一次參與平安夜倒數
This year, it is my first time celebrating Christmas in Hong Kong. It is also my first time participating in Christmas Eve countdown.

很新鮮 也很有趣
Very refreshing & also very interesting.

很謝謝大家給我的聖誕祝福還有驚喜
Many thanks to everyone’s Christmas blessings & surprises.

讓我感受到香港濃厚的聖誕節氣氛
I felt the strong Christmas atmosphere in Hong Kong.

也難忘有那麼多的人跟我一起倒數
It's an unforgettable experience to have so many people counting down with me.

希望你們也都喜歡我設計的聖誕圖騰
Hope all of you like the Christmas emblem I designed.

還有希望你們也都玩得開心喔
And I hope everyone had fun!

這次呢除了聖誕活動還有我的專輯香港改版簽唱會
Other than the Christmas event, I also had my album (Hong Kong revised version) singing/autograph session.

很開心有很多支持我的妳們來
I’m very happy many of you came to support me.

這次香港版的改版跟台灣的版本完全不同 也有我海外的全紀錄
The Hong Kong (revised) version is entirely different from the Taiwan (revised) version. It includes my entire overseas footage.

更有一些好笑的橋段沒通知我就放進去了
Also, some funny snippets are included without my knowledge.

希望大家也會喜歡
Hope everyone will like it.

這次的聖誕節呢雖然我是一個人在國外 但是卻因為有妳們 所以禹哲不孤單喔
Although I’m alone overseas this Christmas, but because of all of you, Yuzhe ain’t lonely.



* 翻譯 by missyoopsiie ~
Translated by missyoopsiie




PS: 若想複製這片翻譯過的文章, 請說明來源~ 因為我可是花不少時間來翻譯的哦~ 謝謝囉!


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    missyoopsiie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()