close



Good night :D

HALO 大家好啊 我是禹哲
HALO everyone. I’m Yuzhe.

今天又是一整個拍戲天 從一早拍到晚
It’s yet another full day filming today. Had been filming from morning till night.

不過很開心 今天就看到很多支持我的朋友來現場
But I’m very happy. That’s because many of those who supported me came to the set today.

只是天氣很冷 很擔心妳們會生病
The weather is cold & I’m worried that you guys will fall sick.

希望你們都還好好的
Hope that all of you are still fine.

不過今天收工的時候很抱歉因為工作人員很趕 很累 趕著要走
I’m apologetic that I had to go off in a rush after the crew decided to call it a day. Everyone was in a rush & we were all very tired.

使得我無法一一跟大家拍完照 好好說完話
As a result, I'm unable to take photos & talk to each & every one of you.

感到很SORRY.....
I felt really SORRY.....

下次有機會再補給大家囉 好嗎
I’ll make up for everyone when opportunity arises, ok?

那禹哲我要睡去了 一大早又要先再到海邊拍戲
I gotta go rest. There’s filming at the seaside early in the morning.

而中午回公司再出發開始做一連串海外媒體的訪問拍照 會在之後跟海外的妳們見面啦
And in the afternoon, I got to go back to the company before setting off to do a succession of overseas media interviews & photo shoots. After which, it will be published for those overseas fans.

晚安囉
Good night!


* 翻譯 by missyoopsiie ~
Translated by missyoopsiie




PS: 若想複製這片翻譯過的文章, 請說明來源~ 因為我可是花不少時間來翻譯的哦~ 謝謝囉!
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    missyoopsiie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()